Black Sherif's 'OH NO' Tops Shazam and Apple Music Charts

Award-winning artist Black Sherif has once again cemented his authority in the burgeoning African music scene with his latest single, 'OH NO'. Released on November 9, 2023, the track has swiftly ascended to the pinnacle as the most Shazamed song in Ghana within a remarkably short span, underscoring the artist's unwavering influence. Notably, the 21-year-old sensation is also leading the pack on the Apple Music Top 100 Ghana chart, affirming his exceptional resonance within the musical landscape.


Shop With Us: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SokoMalls

'OH NO', a rich fusion of Highlife, Soul, and Drill, represents an emphatic artistic statement, produced by Black Sherif's in-house maestro and longtime collaborator, Samsney, with additional production by Joker Nharnah. This anthemic offering captures the artist's resilience in confronting life's hardships while remaining authentic to his craft. The resounding chorus underscores the artist's firm resolve to persist in his journey and uphold his unwavering identity, regardless of external pressures.

READ ALSO: "Insha Allah Is To Inspire Hope Amidst Economic Hardships" - Okyeame Kwame Reveals

In reflecting on the inspiration behind 'OH NO', Black Sherif candidly elucidated, "It feels like me standing at the edge of an open pit but I know the resultant effect of the very next step at that moment in time. I chose to live my life devoid of any fear of falling into the pit. There are voices around and within; pushing me. Either to direct my next step away from the pit or have me fall into this deep abyss. 'Oh No' is a reaffirmation of my destiny and my calling. It's me defining who I am, what I have believed in, and basking in the work I have put in thus far."

Follow Us On Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/bfmnetwork

This accomplishment follows Black Sherif's earlier release this year, a double single project titled 'Take Care of Yourself Blacko', which embraced themes of healing and introspection. Since the debut of his album, 'The Villain I Never Was', the artist has garnered exceptional streaming numbers, establishing himself as one of Africa's most influential creative voices. His exceptional streaming figures made him the most-streamed Ghanaian artist of 2022 on Spotify and the most-streamed Ghanaian artist of all time on the renowned African platform Boomplay.

https://bfmnetworknews.blogspot.com/


SOURCE:

-GHANA WEB- Black Sherif’s Latest Single, ‘OH NO’ tops Shazam chart in Ghana"


Comments