Popular TikTok Influencer 'Asantewaa' Reacts To Her Account Being Banned

(Asantewaa)

Martina Dwamena, better known as 'Asantewaa' on TikTok, recently expressed her reaction after discovering that her TikTok account had been banned without any prior notification. The news gained traction on social media, prompting her to address the issue in a video shared across various platforms.

In the video, Asantewaa confirmed the sudden ban on her TikTok account and expressed her astonishment at not being informed about the reasons behind this decision. She mentioned that it was her friends who alerted her to the disabled status of her account, as her phone was inundated with messages from concerned followers. 

READ ALSO: Cecilia Marfo Weeps Bitterly On TV: Blames Kennedy Agyapong And Diana Asamoah For Her Church Decline

In responding to speculations about her account being banned, she reassured her followers that she would explore alternative avenues to continue providing content similar to what they have come to enjoy. She conveyed her dismay, stating, "I woke up to a banned TikTok account. I don't know what I did because I wasn't informed that due to this and this reason, I don't know, I just woke up to a banned TikTok account. And for real, I don't know. I'm out of words."

Asantewaa further expressed her frustration at the situation, emphasizing the effort she had invested in cultivating her account's popularity. She recounted the journey of building her TikTok presence from scratch, highlighting the toil and dedication she put into creating engaging content for her audience.


Shop With Us: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SokoMalls

In her reflection, she expressed her attachment to her TikTok account, stating, "That is the only account I had. And I did not have any backup accounts. And so as it stands now, I have lost my TikTok at the moment. It hurts, yes, it does. Because an account I built so many years ago, I started from scratch, from zero."

Follow Us On Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/bfmnetwork

As of now, the specific reasons behind the ban of Asantewaa's TikTok account have not been disclosed. The lack of clarity regarding the circumstances leading to the ban leaves room for speculation. It remains to be seen whether the authorities responsible for managing TikTok accounts will provide further insight into this matter.


SOURCE:

GHANA WEB- "‘It Hurts After All The Sacrifices I Made' - Asantewaa Speaks After Her TikTok Account Was Banned"

Comments